Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not exactly a book...

Because I'm currently reading The Wonder Worker and won't finish it today (maybe tomorrow), I thought I'd post about something else. It's technically about a book series: Gossip Girl.

I haven't read the books but I thought the TV show looked interesting/trashy. In the end, I decided not to watch the show but I can live vicariously through New York Magazine. NYMag.com's detailed coverage of each Gossip Girl episode is hilarious. But I adore NY Mag's detailed coverage of it. The writing is funny--I actually laugh out loud--and I feel as if I'm watching the show, just via reading about it. I'm so sad that Gossip Girl is going off air until next year (booo, writer's strike!), but at least Psych began last night!

Rating: 10/10 (for both Gossip Girl and Psych!)

No comments: